Monday, August 11, 2008

WOL next week!

Friends, Romans, Countrymen,

WOL is on next week. 1:00 at Downer Fields as usual. That means that pickup WON'T be on unless a bunch of people email me who still want to play. If that's you (that is, you want pickup and you aren't playing WOL) email me at "who dot is dot the dot schmooze at gmail dot com".

This will be the last week of pool play so it's every team's last chance to set themselves up for the finals. I'll post about who's playing whom for what stakes later in the week.

5 comments:

  1. I'm keen for pickup on Sunday. I could probably russle up a few more people.

    We'll miss the clinic tonight (in Sydney) - hope it goes well. I'll try explain the clam to Julie in the car on the way back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the warning. I'll see what I can do about finding you guys some cones for Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey bags

    I suspect I'll have bf duties on sunday, so I'm out for WOL :( I blame Amy's parents

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perhaps I'll guest star as you for Dynoshite. I can't cut, but I can throw it away like a big man.

    ReplyDelete
  5. we had a little 3 on 3 and some throwing practice at pick-up yesterday (with make-shift cones). Was good to throw around, looking forward to more people this sunday.

    ReplyDelete