Wednesday, April 7, 2010

ACT Ultimate Development

Hi All,

My name is AJ (Andrew Jackson) and I have been employed by the ACT Ultimate Association to promote and grow our great sport of Ultimate in the ACT. I have been talking to ACT teachers and am hoping to have an inter-school league running by the end of the year. I am also looking to run some training sessions for high school and college teachers. As well as training teachers I am hoping to go into colleges and do some coaching during PE lessons.

I will be looking for some suitable coaches (level 1 or experienced) to help go into schools. If you are interested please send me an email to andrew99dot46 at hotmaildotcom (replacing the 'at' and the 'dot' s) or come and say hello to me at league. I will be wearing a Discotheque shirt with AJ and 12 on the back.

If you are an ACT teacher and want to get your school involved please also send me an email or come and talk to me. The more support the better.

AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment