Friday, October 15, 2010

League Predictions

Ok, so it is the start of league. Time to make some predictions. I can't remember if I was terribly wrong or on the right track with my Autumn league predictions. I did get Discotheque as div. 2 winners right.

With Discotheque now splitting their talent across 2 teams and with a whole lot of talent back at league, div. 2 is wide open. My prediction is the following:
1) The Punters
2) Kick Ass
3) The Muppetts
4) Annunaki
5-10) Revelation, Very Mild Superpowers, Discotheque, Discotheque 2, Dam Beavers, Devolutianaries

In div. 3 I am predicting:
1) The Boffins
2) King Truckers
3) Little Bananas
4) Go Fetch
5) Spin Doctors
6) fACTory Girls
7-18) Annunaki, The Samlets, 11th Hour, The Kelly Gang, The Brethren, Dynoshite, Dickey Knees, Team Team, The Beige Team, The Umpires, Damien Webb's Team, Custards Crew

I'm probably going to be way off. There is too many teams in div.3 which is great to see ACT ultimate growing, it just makes tipping difficult!

1 comment:

  1. AJ, you're dreaming.

    In div 2 I reckon Revelation or the Muppets will take top spot. They've got a bunch of solid rookies and enough star power to overcome the other teams.

    In div 3 I don't know what will happen, so I'm going to go with my gut and back the King Truckers. Sure, the Boffins and the Little Bananas may have the experience and the talent, but the Truckers have other, undisclosed things that make them good.

    You read it here first.

    ReplyDelete