Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Bashionals and league predictions

Congratulations to Conquer or Quit who finished 3rd at Bashionals on the weekend. They also took out spirit and Konrad Wallace won MVP. So sounds like they had a good tournament.

So Autumn league is about to start. Once again I will make some suspect predictions. I don't know what happened in summer league but I suspect I was wrong.

Div. 2: Having said all that I am very confident in saying that Shazam will take out div. 2 this comp. With Annunaki a clear second (no bias here). Expect 'Jonno's team' to struggle with only 1 player registered so far.

Div. 3: Again the sheer number of teams in div. 3 makes predictions difficult. I am going to pick 99 Luftballons and Annunaki to fight it out for the title, with Go Fetch and King Truckers fighting it out for 3rd and 4th.

No comments:

Post a Comment